Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Learn to be Eco Friendly

Of course, there are many ways to be more environmentally friendly. It seems like a daunting task, and often times making the changes require a considerable price hike up front for savings of resources AND personal savings in the future. Most people would agree, that it is best to stop stressing about making EVERY single change, and to do what you can.

For my part, this holiday season, I plan on shopping homemade and vintage. Check out http://www.etsy.com/buy.php for tons of homemade goods. I have been on the prowl for customized mommy jewelry (I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket, and may start incurring fees if I don't use it soon) AND homemade Christmas decorations (I really need a new tree skirt).

Happy shopping, and remember (contrary to Kermit the Frog) "It's Easy Being Green"

No comments: